The Amazing Spider-Man is a EWW video for the 2012 film, which aired on aired December 11, 2012.
| Movie Sin Counter|| Sentence || Movie Sin Timer
||Jeremy: This movie exists
||Jeremy: Child actor looks nothing like his counterpart
||Jeremy: Unsettling scalp-sniffing fetish
- Promotes stalking
- Scene does not include lap dance
- High school student has Rear Window poster
- Uncle Ben picks up perfectly-solved Rubik's Cube and then puts it back messed up!
- Peter Parker uses Bing?!
- Dr. Curt Cockings.
- How and why is he surfing the search results inside of IFrame on the bing page?
- Oscorp uses Disney ride narration for exposition purposes.
- Peter's love interest conveniently also works for the bad guy.
- Nonexistent full-color floor-to-ceiling hologram technology.
- Peter bumps into the one shady dude with papers related to his father's work.
- Peter perfectly mimics a complicated security touch- screen gesture after watching from 50 feet away.
- Floor-to-ceiling holograms, but no security cameras.
- Peter willingly walks into a room with hundreds of spiders.
- Skateboard reappears after not having existed in the entire previous sequence.
- Peter uses bing again!
- Nonexistent floor-to-ceiling hologram-that-you-can-touch technology.
- More Uncle Ben lectures about responsibility.
- Long-abandoned underground wrestling ring perfectly positioned to give Peter costume inspiration
- Wait... is it Christmas?
- Random microchip in a cell phone equals police scanner
- Why are all these random citizens gathering around outside the police station?
- Peter uses Bing for a third freaking time
- Magic car-door key-code decoder gizmo
- Peter somehow knows exactly which car this dude is going to steal
- Supporting role given to C. Thomas Howell, but not Bruce Campbell
- Spiderman takes off his freaking mask
- Police captains don't issue arrest warrants, judges do
- Stupid rat lizard puppet
- Ridiculous pied piper lizard effect
- "Property of Peter Parker" plot device
- What the f*** is up with these wounds?
- Peter takes off the mask again
- Cell phone reception in the sewers
- Evil villain lair, conveniently left unattended
- Custom-built presentation software created solely to provide crucial plot details
- Exposition by police radio
- Use of the phrase "Mother Hubbard"
- Peter's mask comes off again!
- Exposition by helicopter pilot
- "Turning the cranes" should be the new "Jumping the shark."
- Bro bonding eye contact moment
- Spiderman is not a parade; you do not need to stop traffic for Spiderman
- Canisters of liquid nitrogen should not be stored on rooftops
- Worst. Secret. Identity. Ever.
- Crazy whipping liquid nitrogen tube conveniently land right in Spiderman's hand
- Villain change of heart cliché
- Fatally wounded, but still time for moral lesson
- The funeral invitation read: black tie, black umbrellas only
- These ladders do not begin to provide enough support or height for a painting of this scale
Movie Sin Tally: 53
- This is the first EWW episode ever.
- This is also the first video uploaded on the CinemeaSins channel.